Worship With Us
We offer a blended worship service at 8:30 am and a traditional service at 10:45 am. Check the home page’s Upcoming Events column for special worship service times throughout the year.
- Communion is celebrated each Sunday. We believe in an open Communion Table so all are welcome
whether or not you are a Lutheran or member of the church.
- Listening aids are available for people with hearing difficulties.
- A nursery is available during services for children ages 0-5.
- Dress for church is casual, but you will see a wide range of attire. Our best advice is to come dressed comfortably.
- Fellowship time takes place between services. Get a cup of coffee and meet with other worshippers in the narthex.
Classes for children are available from September to May at 9:45-10:30.
Become a Member
Several times a year Pastor Johnsen offers a class for adults who would like to join Calvary. If you are interested in joining or transferring from another Lutheran church, please phone 541-479-2577 or email the church office.